(unknown charset) Re: My acpi-errant laptop will be at the 'con

From: (unknown charset) unknown charset <Robert>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:17:24 +0200
Doug,

We have already posted some info about the N610c here in the mailing
list. I've got a acpi code uploadable from the bootloader to bios
available:

	http://www.guldan.cistron.nl/acpi_dsdt.dsl

This code can be compiled using iasl from the acpicatools port.
This produces a aml code which could be loaded into memory at boot,
using the /boot/loader.conf.

acpi_dsdt_load="YES"
acpi_dsdt_name="/boot/acpi_dsdt.aml"

Hope this will reduce your problems with acpi on your 610c, please also
update your bios to the F15 release (some bug fixes and support issues
are fixed)

Robert