(unknown charset) Re: My acpi-errant laptop will be at the 'con

From: (unknown charset) unknown charset <Robert>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 19:41:21 +0200
Hi,

It's a lot ... 9666 lines... so i put it up on de site.

plus the acpi code from current running bios.

working patched version:
	http://www.guldan.cistron.nl/acpi_dsdt.dsl

in bios version:
    http://www.guldan.cistron.nl/acpi_dsdt_orig.dsl

and the diff -u
	http://www.guldan.cistron.nl/acpi_dsdt.diff

Robert

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 09:33:19AM -0700, Nate Lawson wrote:
> Could you post a diff -u of this against the original ASL so I can know
> what issues it had?
>
> Thanks,
> Nate
>
> On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Robert [unknown-8bit] Blacquire wrote:
> > Doug,
> >
> > We have already posted some info about the N610c here in the mailing
> > list. I've got a acpi code uploadable from the bootloader to bios
> > available:
> >
> > 	http://www.guldan.cistron.nl/acpi_dsdt.dsl
> >
> > This code can be compiled using iasl from the acpicatools port.
> > This produces a aml code which could be loaded into memory at boot,
> > using the /boot/loader.conf.
> >
> > acpi_dsdt_load="YES"
> > acpi_dsdt_name="/boot/acpi_dsdt.aml"
> >
> > Hope this will reduce your problems with acpi on your 610c, please also
> > update your bios to the F15 release (some bug fixes and support issues
> > are fixed)
> >
> > Robert
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 01:10:46AM -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> > > The Compaq Evo N610c that I'm having all these acpi problems with will
> > > be at bsdcon, if anyone wants to take a look.
> > >
> > > Doug

FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?
OpenBSD: He guys you left some holes out there!