FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT and panic in xl(4)

From: Morten Rodal <morten_at_rodal.no>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:47:07 +0200
Hi,

I've been hitting this panic two times now, and I thought I'd report
it in the hope that someone can tell me what might be wrong.

Not very long ago I bought a new ethernet card, a 3C905, exactly the same as
the one I already had but this one apparently has rxcsum and txcsum.

The computer is an SMP machine with two xl(4) network cards, but only
xl1 has a network cable attached to it.  The kernel is from August 22.
I will keep the crash dump around for a while if anyone has any other
requests, or would like to poke around in it.

At the time of the crash there wasn't much network traffic, but I
think I maybe got some bad hardware or that the xl driver is not fully
MPSAFE?

--
Morten Rodal