The bikeshed T-shirt

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 01:05:26 +0200
The bikeshed T-shirt which has been referred about was only produced
in 5 copies and I hadn't really expected that so many people would
ask me about it.

I don't want to get into the clothing business, so if you want one,
you'll probably have to make it yourself.   I can ask the company
which produced them if they will be willing to ship abroad, but I
doubt they are set up for that sort of thing.

The xfig source is here:
	http://phk.frebsd.dk/misc/bsdcon03.fig
	http://phk.frebsd.dk/misc/bsdcon03.pdf

Enjoy...