Re: 3C940 / Asus P4P800 gigabit LAN driver

From: Jung-uk Kim <jkim_at_niksun.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:55:54 -0400
I have my own *working* driver, which is for 4-STABLE.  It works with
SK-9521 V2.0 (for me, at least) and it should work with 3C940.

Note: This driver is ported from Nathan L. Binkert's OpenBSD driver.
Note: This is completely independent from Stuart Walsh's work. ;-)
Note: You must recompile MII driver and dependent network drivers.

Thanks,

Jung-uk Kim