ps: kvm_getprocs: No such file or directory

From: Jay Cornwall <jay_at_evilrealms.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 20:42:42 +0100
Hi

I just updated my FreeBSD 5.1 system to HEAD, to see if the NFS problems
had been fixed. I've done {build|install}world, built a new kernel (with
my config from 5.1), and mergemaster -i.

Running ps with the -a option produces this error:
   ps: kvm_getprocs: No such file or directory

Have I done something wrong in the install? It doesn't say which file it
can't open. :|

Thanks for your time. :)

Cheers,
Jay