wi0 - 5.1 problems

From: Marcos Biscaysaqu <marcos_at_thepacific.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:08:40 +1200
Hi There.
Someone knows why the Freebsd wireless Access Point work so bad on
Freebsd 5.1??
I try lot of thing but I couldn't make it work fine,  the wireless card
crash the connection , the speed is very slow whan is working, is
imposible to use. but same setting , same wireless card, work perfect on
Freebsd 5.0.
I tried different computer, adapters, settings, wireless card, but
always is crap on Freebsd 5.1 current or 5.1 realese.
May be I need an Special setup?

thanks

--

Marcos Biscaysaqu