Re: mysql-client compiler error

From: Marcus Reid <marcus_at_blazingdot.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:40:23 -0700
Hello,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 11:42:29AM +1000, Mark Sergeant wrote:
> I get the same problem in the same place with current as of today.

I also noticed this issue. I just got a reply from the port maintainer
Alex Dupre as follows:

"""
MR> It won't configure. Output on my machine is as below.

I'm aware of this problem...It's due to the removal of -pthread gcc
options in -current. I'll create a patch to fix it, in the meanwhile
you may replace every instance of -pthread with ${PTHREAD_LIBS} in all
configure(s).
"""

Marcus