ipintrq

From: Vector <freebsd_at_itpsg.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:29:48 -0600
What happened to ipintrq?  I know it is now defined in ip_input.c...problem
is I'm trying to port a driver to 5.1.  The files are in a subdirectory in
/usr/src/sys/dev and in order to get it to compile, I've declared it like
this:
extern struct ifqueue ipintrq;

But upon linking, I get unresolved symbol.  Clearly it is not linking
against the object files created from ip_input.c

Anyone mind providing a hint here?  Thanks,

vec