4.9 stability update

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:21:20 -0600
All,

We'd like to get a new poll on the stability and readiness of 4.9.  The
belief is that the last of the PAE-induced instability was resolved on
August 31.  Is anyone still experiencing unusual crashes, corruption,
etc, on a system that is running with up-to-date sources?  Now is the
time to speak up and get the problems resolved so that we can make the
deadline by next weekend.  Any new testing would be highly appreciated,
especially in reduced-memory configurations and of course >4GB PAE
configurations.

Thanks!

The Release Engineering Team