ports and -current

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h_at_schmalzbauer.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:14:07 +0200
Well, for weeks now I couldn't compile (almost) any port. It seems that
ports aren't tested against -current. Is that true?
Not only the -pthread removement broke countless ports (some of them are
easy to fix others aren't) also the entire new kde fails.
Is there no aim to have ports running on -current?

I'm asking because my "workstation" has enough resources to track
-current to help testing. But if I breake ports with -current I won't
keep tracking it.

Thanks,

-Harry