Re: ATAng no good for me

From: David R. Colyer <david_colyer_at_activatormail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 03:32:30 -0600
Is atapicam a kernel config option?

I can't seem to find it, and now since a cvsup up on the 17h, my plextor scsi
cdrw locks my system and then reboots immediately after a burning program,
(i've tried several) initializes the drive.  It worked several weeks ago just
fine.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

David R. Colyer