Re: SATA drive lock-up

From: Derek Ragona <derek_at_computinginnovations.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 05:36:56 -0500
This was using the 9/18 snapshot, I tried to cvsup it to the most current,
but the drive errors prevent the update.

I just reloaded with the 9/19 snapshot, and will report if the error still
exists.

As for the hardware, it is all brand new hardware, and the system dual
boots, the other OS has no issues.

         -Derek