Re: ports and -current (really 4.9 stability)

From: Frank Mayhar <frank_at_exit.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:57:56 -0700 (PDT)
M. Warner Losh wrote:
> FWIW, I'm running today's RELENG_4 w/o PAE.  I'll see if there are big
> issues.

FYI, I've been running 4.9-prerelease since last week, all without PAE.
Booted it on all my boxen (including a web server and a database server)
as well as doing hardware reconfigurations and testing a device driver.
All _without_ PAE, which I won't touch until it has shaken out a bit.
Everything has been rock-solid, no problems at all.  Were it not for
PAE, I would say to go ahead and release it.
--
Frank Mayhar frank_at_exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/