Re: cannot boot -s

From: Jonathan Fosburgh <syjef_at_mdanderson.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:16:53 -0500
On Friday 26 September 2003 10:32 am, Shin-ichi Yoshimoto wrote:
> Hi, After new kernel installing, I cannot boot -s.
> This kernel always runs multiuser mode.
>
> What's happen ??
I have the same thing from this morning's sources.  Also, shutdown -s just
brings me back up into single-user mode.   Also, the output from startup and
shutdown scripts is no longer being echoed to the console.  Now, the system
so far appears to be running fine and everything does seem to have started.
Still, seems a little strange ...
--
Jonathan Fosburgh
AIX and Storage Administrator