Re: Something is wrong with the fxp network driver

From: Glenn Johnson <gjohnson_at_srrc.ars.usda.gov>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:32:39 -0500
On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 08:07:38PM -0400, Mike Tancsa wrote:

> Are they Tyan motherboards by chance ? There was a thread in stable
> about this a few weeks ago.  The problems seem specific to those
> motherboards.  Someone posted a potential workaround as well.

No, five of them are MSI dual Athlon-MP boards (can not remember the
exact model and am not near the machines now), and one is an Epox
Athlon-XP board.  The five MSI boards are using a built-in LAN interface
and the Epox is using a PCI card. I do have some machines with Tyan
motherboards but they have 3Com xl interfaces in them.

--
Glenn Johnson