Re: there is a bug in twe driver or disk subsystem for sure

From: Paul Saab <ps_at_mu.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:43:03 -0800
Poul-Henning Kamp (phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk) wrote:
> You're wrong vinod, the bug _is_ most likely in the 3ware driver.

No, the guy is claiming the 3ware driver is buggy because of the
error reported on reboot, which is standard now for any filesystem
which is mounted and you try to unload the driver (such as on reboot).
Granted this error should probably be silented for this case, but without
a full stacktrace, we have no idea where the bug is coming from.

I have a similar config at the office and have been unable to reproduce
this problem, but i also haven't tried very hard.