Re: there is a bug in twe driver or disk subsystem for sure

From: Artem Koutchine <matrix_at_itlegion.ru>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:30:00 +0400
I have some more info about this problem.
I have figured that clicking very fast
"Download Extended Error Log" link on
the alarm page of 3DM is causing panic with the message
below withing 5-30 seconds. Sometimes even on the
second click. So, i guess the problem may be related
to:
1) 3dm working badly with memory
2) freebsd 5.2 not being stable
3) twe driver (what does it have to do with the error log, but twe_ioctl
is mentioned on the stack in debugger).

However, if this is just a 3dm problem then why kernel panics, not just
3dm page faults or something like that?

Also, i hardly can reboot cleanly. Almost every time it either cannot
flush all buffers and gives up on, say, 100 buffers, or
panics at reboot complaining about page not being valid.
Maybe i shoudl just cvs in a week or so? It seems like general
fbsd5.2-current instability. Or I am wrong?

Artem