Re: Synaptics Driver Patch (new Version)

From: Arne Schwabe <arne_at_rfc2549.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 18:36:39 +0200
Peter Osterlund <petero2_at_telia.com> writes:

> On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Arne Schwabe wrote:
>
>> some Months ago I posted a very hacky synaptics driver patch.
>>
>> Here is a new Version:
>>
>> It is still not perfect, but since it will be almost perfect (I hope)
>> for some people I posting this.
>> download http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/files/synaptics-0.12.5.tar.bz2
>> extract it (tar xfvj synatpics-0.12.5.tar.bz2)
>>
>> Apply
>> http://www.plaisthos.de/freebsd/synaptics.driver.patch
>
> I'll try to merge this into the XFree86 driver, but I don't want to use
> the patch as is. I'd like to avoid #ifdef's and conditional compilation if
> possible. My unfinished changes can be found here:
>
> 	http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/syn.tar.bz2

Okay let me hear If you got something, so I can test it.
I did the fps2comm.h/fps2comm.c stuff because that linux psaux seem to work
completly different from FreeBSDs psm driver. (No writing to the
device from user space)

Arne
--
<Amici|Kitty> 666 is the number of the beast ;P
<momo8D> 6667 is the number of you losing whatever social life you might