Re: HEADS UP: PCI Chnages

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:10:17 -0600 (MDT)
: I hoped to get ACPI suspend/resume working on a machine with
: ASUS P4B533 motherboard.  Until today,  the machine would
: resume from a suspend for a couple of seconds, but then lock
: up or go into debugger if it is enabled in the kernel.   After
: today's build, it doesn't come back at all -- video stays off,
: and no reaction to the keyboard.  What can I do to help with
: debugging this problem?

Hmmmm....  Good question...  I'm working on adding a few debugging
nobs to help with someone else's problem.  I think that after I commit
those, we should revisit this.

Warner