sysinstall

From: Jamie Bowden <ragnar_at_sysabend.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:56:30 -0700 (PDT)
I commented that 5.2.1-R's sysinstall still put "NO" instead of "NONE" in
rc.conf, and someone here responded asking for clarification.
Unfortunately, I deleted that accidentally, so I'll respond here.
Thinking back, the last CD install I did was from 5.2 (I used a 5.2.1
install CD to recover a system, not do initial install), so it's very
likely that I'm wrong on that, and if so, thanks to whoever fixed
sysintall on that.  It's not a huge thing, but manually having to go in
and disable sendmail after having told sysinstall to do it during the
install was annoying.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"