Re: an driver lockup with linux-mozilla

From: Brian F. Feldman <green_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:05:28 -0400
"Jake Khuon" <khuon_at_NEEBU.Net> wrote:
> This is hard to debug but it seems to be reproducable.  I get a hard lockup
> of the machine when I'm running the latest nightly build of linux-mozilla
> (1.7a) and accessing a webpage with a large amount of images.  This doesn't
> seem to happen with the native mozilla.  Whatever it is, it happens so
> quickly that I get no kernel debug or warning messages at all.  Any ideas on
> how I might go about further debugging?

Are you still experiencing this?  The best way to go about debugging this
would probably be seeing what happens if you run it remotely to another
X server using another machine and leaving the -CURRENT one at the console.

  <> green_at_FreeBSD.org                               \  The Power to Serve! \