RE: very current won't mount /tmp

From: Rob MacGregor <freebsd.macgregor_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 07:16:42 +0100

Actually, I'd go with - why can't /dev/random be "fed" as the last thing
that happens before single user mode?  I think that otherwise it's going
to bite people who have to use single user mode for a recovery, but
don't remember that they have to feed /dev/random.

I'm kinda hoping that's already on the plan :)

--
 Rob | Oh my God! They killed init! You bastards!