mounting msdosfs

From: Christer Solskogen <solskogen_at_carebears.mine.nu>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:56:55 +0200
I got two msdosfs(fat32) partitions on my machine.
I can mount them without any problems, but fsck wont work.

# fsck_msdosfs /dev/ad0s5
** /dev/ad0s5
backup doesn't compare to primary bootblock

I did a clean FreeBSD 5.2.1 install(not upgraded or anything)

Since mounting them, and using them goes well I guess almost everything
is alright. Is there a way of spesifying to not fsck them at boot, but
mount them?

Hm, i think i remember netbsd had a simular problem, but it got fixed.
But I`m not sure if it would work on FreeBSD.
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=11134

--
Med Vennlig Hilsen / Best regards
Christer Solskogen