USB Mass storage problems...

From: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk_at_voicenet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 18:29:23 -0400 (EDT)
I recently installed 5.2.1 on my machine.  I have previously run 5.2 on
this machine without any issues...  With 5.2.1 I noticed a problem with
umass.  I decided to upgrade to CURRENT in the hopes that this problem
would have been fixed (in addition to want to be on the cutting edge).
Unfortunately, the umass problem still seems to exist.

http://memory.visualtech.com/freebsd-boot-log.txt

Basically, I have two usb storage devices: a usb1 cf reader, and a usb2
CD/DVD burner.  The usb1 cf reader is plugged into the uhci controller,
and the usb2 CD/DVD device is plugged into the ehci controller.

I have usb, uhci, ehci, ohci, and umass all compiled directly into the
kernel.  I have tried compiling umass as a module and loading it, but when
I do load the module, absolutely nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Adam