Re: Is -current really this slow, or do I have something mis-configured?

From: Marc G. Fournier <scrappy_at_hub.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:43:38 -0300 (ADT)
Stupid me, I had commented out KERNCONF in my /etc/make.conf at some
point, so I've been building a GENERIC kernel without realizing it :(
Just re-built a new kernel and installed, which will hopefully fix that up
for tomorrow when I get back to the office *cross fingers*

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:

> [...]

----
Email: scrappy_at_hub.org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664