Re: [ndis] [locking] intel 2100 3b

From: Thorolf <thorolf_at_grid.einherjar.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:41:09 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

same here, but my box locks up often, without warnings, panics etc.
It hangs up with and without this card.
I have this problem sience version 5.1-CURRENT (Jan 11?).

I have NETGEAR WG511.

When I try to bring this interface up I see:

ndis0: couldn't retrieve channel info: 28

and

ndis0: set mclist failed: 6
ndis0: set filter failed: 6

Maybe I do something wrong, I'm newbie (Wlan).

Regards,
Rafal Lesniak