Re: [ndis] [locking] intel 2100 3b

From: jason kawaja <kawaja_at_ece.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:06:08 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Lukas Ertl wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, jason kawaja wrote:
>
> > is there someone out there that had this working at some point (or
> > is still working)?
>
> As I said, it worked before, but with newer kernels I get lockups.

did you cvsup src-all and make buildworld (etc etc) or just update
something in your kernel (cvsup specific parts)?

are you aware of a way to cvsup back to a specific date? (grasping at
straws here, sue me).

last question, does your ap have any restriction on connections to it
or have you tweaked any of the default values?

i plan on testing my environment out again tonight and also making
a connection to my neighbors ap (it did work *with* the most recent
-current) to further quantify my findings.

--
Jason Kawaja
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt