Re: altq in main tree?

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:56:25 +0000
On Wednesday 21 April 2004 11:48, Gregory Edigarov wrote:
> I just wonder if there are any chances that altq will be in the main
> tree in the near future?

I work on altq integration on and off for a couple of weeks, yet the outcome
is unclear as the required locking for altq is not exactly easy to do. But as
vital locking is a must-do item for any new subsystem these days, we will
have to see how it works out.

Also there are some other items on my schedule which must be complete
beforehand.

--
Best regards,				| mlaier_at_freebsd.org
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661