Re: [ndis] [locking] intel 2100 3b

From: jason kawaja <kawaja_at_ece.ufl.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:42:39 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, sebastian ssmoller wrote:

> did a cvsup today - still doesnt work (locks up immediately after i
> brought up the iface) :(

im actually having *general* success with the recent changes to project
evil.  i did manage to leave my x31 online from 11:00pm last night till
7:00am this morning (connected to wireless and downloading/compiling
kde3 all night).

however, when i got on the machine and started to browse web sites with
lynx it did lock up on me;interestingly enough (this time) is that the
wireless light on my x31 was still flikering every 5-10 seconds, but
system was locked.  so i guess there is still something wrong but it
appears to be less of an issue with me.  still required a hard boot to
clear.

wish i had a way of showing (as in debug info) what i am seeing.

--
Jason Kawaja
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt