Re: Cardbus detection at boot time...

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 18:39:42 -0600 (MDT)
In message: <200404191232.49686.Peter_Losher_at_isc.org>
            Peter Losher <Peter_Losher_at_isc.org> writes:
: This weekend I updated to -current to use the NDIS driver w/ the WG511,
: and although I got the card to work, I have the same boot-time issues.
: (Guess it's a generic CardBus issue)
:
: Has anyone found a workaround in perhaps /boot/device.hints to
: fix/workaround this issue?

Peter,

this was lost in my mailbox until today.  This sounds like a generic
buglet in the CardBus layer that we've not seen much of.  Once I'm
sure that the pci changes I've made are stable, I plan on attacking a
number of CardBus releated issues.  I'll add this to the list and post
patches to -mobile when  I have something.

Warner