cvs-src summaries rescheduled to Mondays

From: Mark Johnston <mjohnston_at_skyweb.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:28:29 -0500
Sorry if you're reading this on Monday morning instead of the summary you
expected, but I've decided to permanently reschedule the weekly cvs-src
summaries to Monday evenings.  A changing schedule has left me with not
enough time on Sundays to do a proper job of writing up the summary.  I
realize it's a handy thing to have on Monday morning, so if things change,
I'll try to move it back to Sunday, but for now I'll be posting the summary
to the list and updating the Web site on Mondays, in the mid-evening.

Mark