Re: updating ask for mount_ufs2

From: Ronald Klop <ronald-freebsd6_at_klop.yi.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:24:14 +0200
On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:15:13 +0200, Simon L. Nielsen <simon_at_FreeBSD.org>
wrote:

> On 2004.04.27 00:07:12 +0200, Ronald Klop wrote:
>
>> I get the error 'cannot find mount_ufs2 in /sbin:/usr/sbin'.
>> Is there something missing in UPDATING?
>> I'm reading -current and cvs-all, but can't remember anything about
>> this.
>> Should I first do make install for this new tool?
>
> Sounds like you have ufs2 as filesystem type in your /etc/fstab instead
> of ufs ?

No, just ufs. But when I typed 'mount' it showed that '/' was of type
ufs22, read-only, etc.
So there is a 2 to much somewhere. And I'm updating to CURRENT quite often
and never had this before.
My last update to current was on April 15th.

fstab:
cat /etc/fstab
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
Pass#
/dev/ad0s1b             none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/ad1s1b             none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/ad0s1a             /               ufs     rw              1       1
#md                     /tmp            mfs     rw,-s256m       0       0
/dev/ad0s1f             /usr            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/ad0s1e             /var            ufs     rw              2       2
/dev/acd0c              /mnt/cdrom      cd9660  ro,noauto       0       0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy     msdosfs rw,noauto       0       0
proc                    /proc           procfs  rw              0       0
#fdescfs                        /dev/fd         fdescfs rw
0      0
linproc                 /compat/linux/proc      linprocfs       rw
0      0