Re: Dummynet low bandwidth simulation

From: Luigi Rizzo <rizzo_at_icir.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:39:19 -0700
are you sure you aren't running out of mbufs ?
netstat -m should tell you.

Additionally, note that the 250ms of delay are probably way too much
for your config (you are adding 250ms each way, which makes a 500ms RTT,
not accounting for transmission times -- i think normal values here
are more like 150-200ms rtt), and possibly irrelevant given how
large your queues are -- a full-size packet is 12000 bits or 200ms,
you can have up to 20 queued...

	cheers
	luigi