Re: code cleanup

From: Alex Lyashkov <shadow_at_psoft.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:19:13 +0300
÷ óÒÄ, 28.04.2004, × 20:29, John Baldwin ÐÉÛÅÔ:
> On Wednesday 28 April 2004 02:26 am, Alex Lyashkov wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > how i see many points at kernel work with allproc list direct, but
> > proc.h introduce macros FOREACH_PROC_IN_SYSTEM.
> > This patch clean this places.
>
> I'd actually rather see the FOREACH_PROC macro removed, I don't think hiding
> the fact that it's a TAILQ is all that useful.
It very very better if implemented per jail process list and process
count limit.
I started job with porting freevps project to FreeBSD platform and this
patch help me with it.
I think more easy change one place in headers than many places in code
who have work direct with list.

--
Alex Lyashkov <shadow_at_psoft.net>
PSoft