mptable not showing all proccessors?

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:22:20 -0700 (PDT)
I have an intel server motherboard that has 2 Xeom HTT processors.

FreeBSD correctly finds 4 processors but mptable only shows the 2
physical processors.

I assume this means the BIOS is buggy, as Hyperthreading is turned on
in the BIOS and I assume it should have put all 4 in the table.

Anyone seen anything like this?
anything I should worry about?
 FreeBSD 4.8++ seems to work on it just fin and sees all 4 cpus..
 Would -current have any problems? I vaguely remember that -current
 might trust the Bios tables a bit more..

julian