Prism54 Chipsets Supported?

From: Patrick Hurrelmann <outi_at_bytephobia.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:37:15 +0200
Hi,

I am currently using a Dell TrueMobile 1300 (Broadcom) on my Dell
Latitude D600 Notebook. Thanks to Bill Pauls awesome work it is performs
very well for daily und "normal" wireless lan usage.

But i want to run some tools, that are only available fo wi-cards.
Is Prism54-Chipset already supported? I read something that a driver for
linux exists on www.prism54.org. will it make it to freebsd or is it
highly unlikely?

Some on the lists posted, that he has replaced his card with an
ath-based one. Maybe ath is an alternative to wi, but i'd relly prefer
wi (802.11g or a is a must have).

thanks

Patrick