linksys WMP54GS with project evil

From: <toy_at_jtoy.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 12:37:04 -0400
has anyone got a linksys 54g card model WMP54GS to work on freebsd
5.2.1 with project evil, i got everything to compile, but when i set
ifconfig ndis0 192.168.0.22/25 ssid belkin54g it never connects to that
router and status is no carrier. I am close enough to the router and I
checked the settings like turning wep off to make sure they were the
same as my router, and they are, so I think it might be some driver
problem or something. Does anyone else have any other information?
thanks
Sincerely,
Jason