Re: No new snapshot of 5-CURRENT anymore?

From: Will Andrews <will_at_csociety.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:58:39 -0500
On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 06:37:09AM -0700, Rostislav Krasny wrote:
> Could you please tell more about how are they different from the JP
> snapshots, except the building time? IMHO the
> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/README.TXT should mention
> your FTP server too. Or, are your snapshts not official?

*shrug* Not many people use the site yet & no one has approached
me about making them "official".  The scripts are based on the JP
ones but have some modifications to improve them.  I should point
out that although they build at a different time, the code (for
each day) is the same, since they're checked out from the
repository as of 00:00 on the day they are run.

Regards,
--
wca