RE: Vinum status

From: Daniel Eriksson <daniel_k_eriksson_at_telia.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 19:00:30 +0200
Lukas Ertl wrote:

> Yes, I still need to implement some details.  Round-robin
> reads is one of them.

Could you also verify if sysinstall works for you when gvinum is active? I'm
running gvinum on two machines (one with multiple arrays, both stripes and
mirrors, and the other with one big raid 5 array), and sysinstall fails on
both with a "BARF 257" (seen once) or "BARF 259" (seen all the time) during
the probing phase just before the menu is supposed to come up.

/Daniel Eriksson