Re: ATA driver races with interrupts

From: Ville-Pertti Keinonen <will+freebsd-current_at_will.iki.fi>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:54:48 +0300
Ville-Pertti Keinonen wrote:

> I'm definitely not convinced of its correctness, since I'm not sure
> which part of the code is

I've spent too much time away from kernel code.  Now that I think about
it, obviously it'll break things on systems with edge-triggered
interrupts, so don't try the patch on old ISA boxes...

I think I need to read more code in order to get back up-to-date with
the new FreeBSD interrupt mechanisms before trying again.