gvinum resetconfig

From: Shaun Courtney <shaun_at_gvmail.vine.co.za>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:25:16 +0200
Hi All,

I'm looking for some help with geom_vinum (gvinum) and the resetconf
command. I've moved some disk around but they still keep the old gvinum
configuration. i've tried resetconfig aka vinum but it just returns to
the prompt ;(

Can I dd the disk to wipe out the geom_vinum config information. I've
seup geom_vinum similar to the Robert A. Van Valzah article, except
I'm running 5.2-CURRENT as of yesterday. I have had /dev/gvinum/root;
/dev/gvinum/swap and /dev/gvinum/usr up and running.

I've also tried using vinum to resetconfig and create to try and
clear... not luck...

Thanks.

Shaun Courtney

--