panic in 5.2-CURRENT-20040807-SESNAP

From: Rostislav Krasny <rosti_bsd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 12:39:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hello.

I got a system panic during building cvsup-without-gui from the ports
on fresh installed 5.2-CURRENT-20040807-SESNAP snapshot. Now I see
following message on the console:

panic: ffs_clusteralloc: map mismatch
cpuid = 0;
KDB: enter: panic
[thread 100113]
Stopped at     kdb_enter+0x2b: nop
db>

I lost a network connection with that box but since it's near my other
box (where I'm writing this email) I can copy the screen to here. I'm
not familiar with KDB but I can leave that box non-rebooted for 2..3
hours. So somebody from developers would ask me to enter any KDB
commands to get more information about that panic.

P.S. This is Pentium MMX 200MHz system with 128Mb RAM and one IDE disk.

P.P.S. I can be reached through email or IRC. If you prefer IRC, send
me a private email now about how and where I can find you.