Re: ACPI autoload failed: no such file or directory

From: Martin MATO <martin.mato_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:39:11 +0200
John-Mark Gurney a écrit :

>Martin MATO wrote this message on Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 04:43 +0200:
>

>>anyone could explain this.. strange thing?
>>

>Someone else is seeing this w/ pf...
>
>Do you have any lines modifing module_path in your loader.conf?  Also,
>do you have an upto date support.4th?

i haven't any lines modifying  module_path ( Andrew Milton has mailed me
about   adding module_path="/boot/kernel /boot/modules" to
/boot/loader.conf, should fix it; but has no effects.)
and i have an up to date  support.4th , compiled at the same time as
the  kernel files.

booting whith the GENERIC kernel has same behaviour, but with other
errors messages; not in relation whith  acpi; but debug support  (!)
i'll try compiling one whitout any  OPTFLAGS and CFLAGS optimization,
to see... (i use -O2 -pipe)

but i doubt it is in relation with the kldload behaviour...

ps: sorry for my bad english, i'm french...