Re: PLEASE TEST: acpi pci irq routing

From: sebastian ssmoller <sebastian.ssmoller_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 09:26:48 +0200
hi,
not sure what i should expect (to see). but this patch looks good here.
everything works fine. no errors nor warnings. all irqs seem to be ok.

thx
regards,
seb

ps: hardware: asus m2400n notebook

--
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing left to add,
but when there is nothing left to take away."