RE: Compiler segmentation fault in 5-08 -CURRENT

From: Terrence Koeman <root_at_mediamonks.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:27:12 +0200

Well, it seems to be fixed now. As I said I copied over the /usr/bin dir
from another system and build world with it. It gave a shitload of warnings
I've never seen, but it proceeded anyway.

Thanks for your help, I didn't think of a corrupted binary.

--
Regards,
Terrence Koeman

MediaMonks B.V. (www.mediamonks.com)
Please quote all replies in correspondence.