MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX

From: Ruslan Ermilov <ru_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:27:30 +0300
Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.  ;)

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 01:14:41PM +0200, Harti Brandt wrote:
> MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX is now probably the best documented feature in FreeBSD.
> We need to get a mention into the handbook, onto the website and on
> slashdot still. Then we have it everywhere :-)

You forgot an UPDATING entry and a HEADS UP to current_at_, and bumping
the __FreeBSD_version to still allow setting MAKEOBJDIRPREFIX in
/etc/make.conf (for buildworld only) for those with older systems,
then updating the Porter's Handbook would probably be the last thing.
Did I miss anything?

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov