(no subject)

From: Iantcho Vassilev <ianchov_at_gbg.bg>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:26:47 +0300 (EEST)
hi. that`s my new e-mail provider.
here is the letter that you couldn`t read -s sorry for that

only one questions  - about if_vr0 - you said to cvsup BACK - how to to that

HI! to
I`m please i can write in tah list.

So yesterday i cvsupuped-my source and rebuilded. First i did
then BUILDKERNEL
then INSTALLKERNEL
then    boot-ed into single
then       mergemaster
then       installworld - there were
some errors about some man.gz but that`s not the
question. After booting i had the following
error: panic: mtx lock.sleep recursed on non-recursive mutex
vr0_at_/usr/src/sys/pci/if vr0.c:506
and the booting process went to
kernel debugger I`m with ViaRhine Model Ethernet..only after adding
network interfaces=" " to rc.conf made to boot
correctly

p.s.no special options while compile -pentium3 I

http://www.elmaz.com/ - Запознанства!