Re: cvsup on amd64 just broke today

From: Doug White <dwhite_at_gumbysoft.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:17:07 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:

> I meant, why isn't it buildable from source in the ports collection?

Checking the commit logs, I don't think Peter ever committed the patches
to make ezm3 work under amd64 native.  The port on amd64 just downloads
the same binary you were using .. the i386 version and an extra library.
ezm3 builds the runtime libs needed to compile Modula-3 apps.

Interestingly, jdp just touched that port. I guess he doesn't have peter's
patches, or hasn't adapted them for the distro yet.