Re: Signal 11 compiling qt33

From: Rusty Nejdl <rnejdl_at_ringofsaturn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:55:27 -0500 (CDT)
Michael Nottebrock said:
> On Wednesday 11 August 2004 23:45, Rusty Nejdl wrote:
>
>> What is up with threading here???
>>

>> Rusty Nejdl
>>

> I don't have the slightest idea what's biting you there, sorry :-\.
> Perhaps
> something is indeed wrong with the snapshot...

I think this has to do with xorg and its choice of threading vs qt33 and its choice of threading as I am running the exact same snapshop on my laptop, but installing using XFree86 and it's working.

I'm going to keep playing with this, though.  I've pulled world from today and I'm rebuilding as we speak, so hopefully with that and any port updates that were commited today, I can get this working.

> Btw, my mails to you seem to be bouncing:

I caught that earlier and fixed that. Sorry about that.

Rusty Nejdl